Friday, May 1, 2009

Week of April 20th

Crawford & Grace came with me for the closing on our new home on Tuesday the 21st. They were such good babies while I signed at least fifty pages of paper work.







Gracie's hand eye coordination is truly amazing. Crawford is all boy....rough and tough but a big love muffin. We have a great routine going now. When I arrive in the morning they are both up waiting for me to feed them breakfast. We talk and catch up on how things went that night and then we head upstairs for a bath. Crawford is always first for a bath because he is ready for a nap just before 9 a.m. By the time I am finished with Grace Crawford is usually fast a sleep. Grace has started whining a lot when she is tired!! I usually have to bring her down stairs for a quick nap. Mr. sleeps twice as much as the Missy. Crawford is laughing and talking so much now. Grace is more serious but still is full of smiles!








Moving in Day at Nana's new house.










First swing in the park by Nana's house with Aunt Steph.


No comments:

Post a Comment